MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES AIR-CONDITIONERS AUSTRALIA, PTY. LTD.
CONSUMER WINTER PROMOTION 2023 – AUSTRALIA
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners Australia Consumer Winter campaign (the “Campaign”), the Eligible Entrant agrees to the following Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners Australia, Ltd. (ABN 92 133 980 275) of Block E, 391 Park Road, Regents Park NSW 2143 (“Promoter”).
- The Campaign will be conducted in all Australian States and Territories.
- By participating in this Campaign, the Eligible Entrant accepts these Terms and Conditions and agrees to receive correspondence from the Promoter’s Agent. The Eligible Entrant acknowledges that the Promoter may disclose their personal information to the Promoter’s Agent for the purpose of conducting this Campaign.
- In these Terms and Conditions, the following terms have the following meanings:
“Eligible Product(s)” means the Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners Australia products listed in the Schedule and at www.mhiaa.com.au/promotion. Only indoor and outdoor unit combinations as stated in the Schedule are eligible.
“Purchase Period” means 00:01 AEST 1 June 2023 and 23:59 AEDT 31 December 2023 inclusive.
“Entry Period” means 00:01 AEST 1 June 2023 and 16:59 AEDT 15 January 2024. No additional entries will be accepted after this date.
“Grand Prize Draw” means the draw conducted by the Promoter’s Agent on 14 November 2023 for the Grand Prize listed in Clause 7.
“Eligible Entrant” means the individual consumer who has purchased an Eligible Product within the Purchase Period and made a valid entry within the Entry Period.
“Promoter’s Agent” means Hachiko Pty Ltd:
Phone: 1800 229 408
Postal Address: Suite 2, Level 1/44a Foveaux St, Surry Hills NSW 2010
ABN:16 159 809 257
The Promoter’s Agent is responsible for the validation and approval of all entries submitted during the Campaign.
“Participating Outlet(s)” means any licensed dealer, installer, store or outlet who can supply or supply and install Eligible Products in Australia. For the avoidance of doubt, the Participating Outlet does not need to have a registered account with the Promoter or be listed on the Promoter’s website. Purchase of an Eligible Product from a non-registered or non-listed installer or wholesaler store is still eligible.
For removal of doubt, AEST or AEDT as specified in the definitions above applies to all entrants regardless of their city or country of residence. Local time zones are not relevant. Any Eligible Products sold or installed outside of the Purchase Period are not eligible for a prize. Any entries received after the Entry Period will be invalid.
2. Entrant Eligibility
- The Campaign is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older who:
- have purchased an Eligible Product within the Purchase Period for their residential address.
- have lodged an entry using the online entry form only within the Entry Period.
- have all required documentation required to submit the entry as set out in clauses 3, 4 and 5; and
- have met all other entry requirements as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- The following people are excluded from entering the Campaign:
- Anyone that does not meet the criteria in clause 2(a).
- Management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, the Participating Outlets and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Campaign.
- The immediate family of any persons listed this clause, which means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child, or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or first cousin.
- Persons or organisations who make the purchase in the name of a trust, company, business, or commercial, or residential developers, builders, subcontractors, installers, resellers or real estate agents or any other person or organization who makes the purchase for business purposes.
- Persons who have, in the opinion of the Promoter, breached the Terms and Conditions of any other promotion and/or campaign run by or on behalf of the promoter.
- Installers or sub-contractors who have completed the install for the end consumer and who are members of the Promoter’s Power+ Partner Program.
- For the avoidance of doubt, sub-contractors of retailers are ineligible to participate in the Campaign.
- For this Campaign, only the end consumer who has purchased an Eligible Product is eligible to enter. No entry or prize will be given to any installer, subcontractor or business who attempts to enter on behalf of the consumer.
- For the avoidance of doubt, installers, subcontractors, and the like should not offset any promotional prize to the end consumer at the time of invoicing in the belief that this will be returned by the Promoter. This concept is not supported, endorsed or permitted under the Terms and Conditions of this Campaign.
- The Eligible Entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Terms and Conditions at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision to not enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an Eligible Entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Terms and Conditions in general.
- The Campaign is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older who:
3. Eligible Entries
- In accordance with these Terms and Conditions, Eligible Entrants, may qualify to receive an entry into the Grand Prize Draw with the purchase of an Eligible Product within the Purchase Period.
- For the purposes of the Campaign, ‘purchase’ of an Eligible Product means the full payment of the price of the Eligible Product with no balance owing on the tax invoice. Purchases must be made within the Purchase Period to be eligible for an entry into the Grand Prize Draw. The full list of Eligible Products can be found in the below Schedule.
- Purchase of the Eligible Product(s) must be for domestic and residential use only and not for non-residential, industrial, or business use. Entries submitted with a tax invoice issued to a business will be deemed invalid and will be declined.
- This Campaign cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, campaign or promotion, unless otherwise advised.
- The Promoter and the Promoter’s Agent are responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual deemed by the Promoter to have breached any of these Terms and Conditions or engaged in unlawful or improper misconduct comprising the fair and just running of the Campaign.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Terms and Conditions and the Campaign is final and binding with every person who enters the Campaign. No correspondence will be entered into with respect to the decision.
4. Entering the Campaign
- To qualify for an entry an Eligible Entrant must:
- Purchase an Eligible Product from a Participating Outlet during the Purchase Period; and
- During the Entry Period, fully complete and submit the entry form (“Entry Form”) available only at mhiaa.com.au/promotion.
Only entries submitted online at the above link will be eligible for and entry. The Promoter will not accept Entry Forms submitted via any other medium.
- As part of the Entry Form, the Eligible Entrant must:
- (i) Supply all details requested by the Promoter, including but not limited to their first name, surname, contact phone number, street address, age, and email address;
- (i) Supply the name of the Participating Outlet where the Eligible Product was purchased;
- (i) Supply the outdoor and indoor model and serial number of the Eligible Product. All serial numbers are validated against the Promoter’s records and any serial numbers not validated in the Promoter’s records or those of non-participating products will be deemed invalid and the claim declined;
- Supply a photograph or scanned copy of the tax invoice which clearly shows the following:
- The Eligible Claimant’s full name;
- Street address;
- Model and serial number of the Eligible Product purchased;
- Participating Outlet including ABN; and
- Date of purchase; and
- Enter their correct bank details for the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) of the Cash Bonus including:
- Account Number;
- Account Name;
- Bank Name; and
- In any instance where the tax invoice does not show the model and serial number of the Eligible Product, the Eligible Entrant may be required to supply an image of the Eligible Product’s compliance plate with these details clearly visible. Details on where to find the model and serial number form part of the Entry Form.
- For the avoidance of doubt, any tax invoices not containing the above information will be deemed invalid. Proforma or deposit invoices will not be accepted.
- The tax invoice should clearly state the installation or delivery address that matches the residential address submitted on the Entry Form. The Eligible Entrant’s full name must also match the purchaser’s full name on the tax invoice.
- Multiple entries are permitted in this Campaign and up to a MAXIMUM of eight (8) Eligible Products by the Eligible Entrant within the same residential address. Eligible Entrant can only submit entries for a maximum of three (3) different residential addresses.
- Duplicate tax invoices will be declined.
- To qualify for an entry an Eligible Entrant must:
5. Entry Validation
- To be eligible to enter, all entries will be validated by the Promoter’s Agent.
- Eligible Entrants must retain their original tax invoice which corresponds to the entry they submit in the Campaign.
- To verify the validity of the entries and the Eligible Entrants details submitted as part of the Entry Form, the Promoter reserves the right to request, at any time, additional information including but not limited to:
- Appropriate photo identification, including a licence, 18+ card or passport;
- Their proof of purchase that correspond s to all entries they have submitted;
- Photograph/s of the Eligible Product’s compliance plate that clearly identifies the unit’s model and serial number;
- Proof of the Eligible Product’s installation; and
- Proof of the Eligible Entrant’s ownership of the residential location listed on the Entry Form.
- All documents including the tax invoice and household utility bill will be verified by the Promoter’s Agent. Any documents that cannot be opened, are illegible, or only partial documents will not be verified. All Eligible Entrants will be given the opportunity to resubmit these documents.
- It is the responsibility of the Eligible Entrant to ensure that they resubmit any requested documentation or details requested by the Promoter’s Agent within the specified time frame.
- If the Eligible Entrant does not respond within the given timeframe, then their entry will be deemed invalid, and no entry or prize will be given.
- Only entries made by the Eligible Entrants in their own name will be accepted.
- Entries submitted by any person other than the Eligible Entrant including but not limited to, installers, resellers, property managers, family member and the like will be considered invalid, and the entry will be declined.
- If more than one (1) person attempts to enter for the same Eligible Products, specifically the same serial number in more than one (1) entry, the Promoter has the right, in its sole discretion, to determine which of the multiple entries is from the legitimate Eligible Entrant.
- Only entries that meet all the entry requirements with complete and accurate details will be awarded a prize. The Promoter takes no responsibility for Eligible Entrants being uncontactable because of inaccurate or incomplete details.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has tampered with the entry process.
- Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoters discretion.
- Late, incomplete, fraudulent, falsified, indecipherable or otherwise offensive entries will be deemed invalid and may be disqualified at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- It is the responsibility of the Eligible Entrant to ensure that all Entry Forms are complete, accurate and submitted in full. The Promoter is not responsible nor liable for any entries not received within the Entry Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected Entry Forms. For clarity, the Promoter takes no responsibility for correspondence that is not read by Eligible Entrants because the Eligible Entrant did not check their junk/spam folder.
- If the Eligible Entrant is unsure if their entry has been submitted correctly and in full, the Eligible Entrant is responsible for confirming the submission with the Promoter’s Agent via the support email, PRIOR TO the end of the Entry Period.
6. Eligible Products
- Eligible Products are listed in the table below under Schedule.
- This Campaign is subject to stock availability of the Eligible Products.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any delays in product delivery or installations from Participating Outlets. It is the responsibility of the Eligible Entrant to ensure that they allow ample time when purchasing an Eligible Product to ensure they do not miss any of the specified deadlines in these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter will make all necessary efforts to ensure stock availability for the duration of the Campaign and any exceptions will be at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
7. Grand Prize Draw
- Eligible entries as determined under Clause 5 will receive one (1) entry into the Grand Prize Draw.
- Where an entry has been deemed to be invalid or ineligible for the prize, the Eligible Entrant will also be removed from the Grand Prize Draw.
- The Grand Prize Draw will be conducted by the Promoter’s Agent at Unit 40, 1-5 Thew Parade CROMER NSW 2099 on 14 November 2023 at 15:00 AEDST. The winner will be notified by email and by phone within two (2) days of the Grand Prize Draw, and their name will be published at mhiaa.com.au/promotion and on the Promoter’s social media platform from 16 November 2023.
- The first valid entry drawn will win one (1) Tesla Model 3 with automatic transmission in red colour, valued at up to $70,348 inclusive of 12 months registration, compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges (which may vary) (“Grand Prize”). Additional insurance, options, and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
- The Promoters Agent will be responsible for coordinating delivery of the Grand Prize to the winner and all communication will be managed by the Promoter’s Agent.
- No alternate prize options will be offered and where the winner does not claim the Grand Prize, it will be forfeited.
- The Grand Prize winner must accept the Grand Prize in writing no later than 22 December 2023.
- The total prize pool for this Campaign is up to $70,348.
- If the winner of the Grand Prize is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the motor vehicle in their own name, the winner may assign the motor vehicle to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the vehicle is awarded.
- A draw for the Grand Prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 23 December 2023 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified by phone and email within two (2) days of the draw and their name will be published at www.mhiaa.com.au/promotion on 9 January 2024.
- If the Grand Prize (or part of the Grand Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize (or that part of the Grand Prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, and subject to any direction from a regulatory authority.
- This Campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Tesla. Eligible Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Tesla. The Grand Prize has been purchased directly by the Promoter from Tesla and it will not be given away by Tesla. Any questions about the Campaign should be directed at the Promoter and not to Tesla.
- At the time of the Entry Form submission, the Eligible Entrant will be directed to set up a login and password which can be used during the Entry Period to lodge additional entries.
- It is the responsibility of the Eligible Entrant to ensure that these details are always protected and private. The Promoter is not responsible for any interference that is a result of the Eligible Entrant sharing these details.
- The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act as well as any other applicable laws.
- All information from Eligible Entrants (“Personal Information”) collected during the Campaign may be used by the Promoter for direct marketing purposes.
- The Promoter will not disclose Personal Information to any entity outside of Australia.
- Should the Eligible Entrant’s Personal Information change during the Campaign, it is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter in writing here: https://mhiaapromotion.com.au/support.html
8. Promoter’s Rights
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including a Entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Campaign.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- All Eligible Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded the Grand Prize to the ineligible person. Return of the Grand Prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoters decisions in connection with the Campaign are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Promoter’s website or submitting a Entry Form are the Eligible Entrant’s sole responsibility and dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical difficulties associated with submitting the Entry Form that are outside of the Promoter’s control.
- The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Eligible Entrant to automatically submit Entry Forms is prohibited and will render all entries from the Eligible Entrant invalid.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database, not time of transmission by the Eligible Entrant.
- If, for any reason, the Campaign is not capable of being run as planned, including due to pandemic, infection by computer virus, bugs, network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Campaign, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Campaign.
- Any Eligible Entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, breaches any of these Terms and Conditions, tampers or interferes with the entry process in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Campaign, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be deemed ineligible and as such will not be able to enter the Campaign. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- All customer enquiries, including assistance in completing the Entry Form, are to be directed to 1800 229 408 or https://mhiaapromotion.com.au/support.html
- The Promoter, Promoter’s Agent and related entities shall not be liable for any loss or entry, taxes, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Campaign, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES AIR-CONDITIONERS AUSTRALIA, PTY. LTD.
CONSUMER CASH BONUS WINTER PROMOTION 2023 – AUSTRALIA
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Clauses 1 – 10 of the “MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES AIR-CONDITIONERS AUSTRALIA, PTY. LTD. CONSUMER WINTER PROMOTION 2023 – AUSTRALIA” Terms and Conditions also apply to these Terms and Conditions. Defined terms in the “MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES AIR-CONDITIONERS AUSTRALIA, PTY. LTD. CONSUMER WINTER PROMOTION 2023 – AUSTRALIA” Terms and Conditions have the same meaning in these Terms and Conditions.
- In addition, in these Terms and Conditions, the term “Cash Bonus” means the rewards offered to the Eligible Entrant for the purchase of an Eligible Product within the Purchase Period and claimed within the Entry Period.
1. Cash Bonus
- During the process of submitting an Entry Form, individuals will be asked to provide their correct bank details for the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) of the Cash Bonus including their Account Number, Account Name, Bank Name and BSB Number.
- Once the steps in Clause 4 of the “MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES AIR-CONDITIONERS AUSTRALIA, PTY. LTD. CONSUMER WINTER PROMOTION 2023 – AUSTRALIA” Terms and Conditions have been completed, (i.e. Eligible Entrants who successfully complete an Entry Form in accordance with the steps in Clause 4), all valid Eligible Entrants will be given a Cash Bonus in accordance with the amounts outlined in the Schedule below.
- Eligible Products are listed in the table above under Schedule. The corresponding value of the Cash Bonus available for each Eligible Product is referenced next to the respective product.
- It is the responsibility of the Eligible Entrant to ensure their familiarity with the Cash Bonus attached to each Eligible Product. Only the values listed in the Schedule will be paid out for each respective Eligible Product.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect values promised to the Eligible Entrant by third-parties who have listed a Cash Bonus value outside of these Terms and Conditions. This applies to any Eligible Entrant who misreads or misinterprets the Schedule. No additional Cash Bonuses will be paid out in these cases.
- The Cash Bonus is only paid in Australian Dollars (AUD) via EFT to the account nominated by the Eligible Entrant on the Entry Form.
- Eligible Entrants should allow approximately six (6) weeks from the date of when they submit their Entry Form to receive their Cash Bonus.
- If the Eligible Entrant has been requested to provide additional information as listed in Clause 5 of the “MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES AIR-CONDITIONERS AUSTRALIA, PTY. LTD. CONSUMER WINTER PROMOTION 2023 – AUSTRALIA” Terms and Conditions, then the Eligible Entrant is advised that this will cause a slight delay in the payment of the Cash Bonus.
- Any major delays to the six (6) week payment time, will be communicated directly to the Eligible Entrant via their nominated email address listed on the Entry Form.
- It is the Eligible Entrants responsibility to ensure that all details provided for the payment of the Cash Bonus are correct.
- The Eligible Entrant is responsible for ensuring and checking the accuracy of the bank details provided and the Promoter is not responsible for any errors that are a result of the Eligible Entrant providing the incorrect details.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for banking institutions rejecting an EFT payment, or any costs associated with locating any lost Cash Bonus. Not providing bank details by the date requested by Promoter may result in payments being delayed.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any payments that have been successfully transferred into an incorrect nominated bank account. In these cases, there will be no further payments made.
- At the time of the Entry Form submission, the Eligible Entrant will be directed to set up a login and password which can be used during the Entry Period to check the status of the Cash Bonus.
- All claims must be validated and approved by the Promoter’s Agent before the Cash Bonus will be paid out.
To be eligible for a cash bonus, a participating product must be purchased between 1 June 2023 – 31 December 2023 inclusive (Purchase Period).
The purchase must only be for domestic/residential use and by Eligible Claimants only (as defined in the promotion Terms & Conditions).
If viewing on mobile, scroll left to view the full table including cash bonus values.
|SET Model No
|Indoor Unit Model No
|Outdoor Unit Model No
|WALL MOUNTED SPLIT SYSTEMS
|Avanti® Cool Only
|Avanti PLUS® Series
|Bronte® Cool Only
|KX DUCTED SYSTEMS
|KX 1:1 Ducted
|SCM MULTI REVERSE CYCLE SYSTEMS
|SCM Multi Systems
|SCM40ZS-W Multi Set
|SCM45ZS-W Multi Set
|SCM50ZS-W Multi Set
|SCM60ZS-W Multi Set
|SCM71ZS-W Multi Set
|SCM80ZS-W Multi Set
|SCM100ZS-W Multi Set