CONSUMER PROMOTION 2020 – AUSTRALIA
“Buy Any Eligible Product and Get up to $300 Cashback”
- In accordance with these Terms, eligible claimants (You, Your or Eligible Claimant) may qualify to receive a cashback incentive (Cashback Incentive or Promotion).
- By applying for the Cashback Incentive, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions (“Terms”).
- Definitions used in these Terms:
- Eligible Product means any of the Promoter’s products listed on mhiaa.com.au/promotion/eligible-products and in these Terms.
- Participating Outlets means any outlet who are stockists of Eligible Products located in Australia.
- Promoter means Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners Australia, Pty. Ltd. (ABN 92 133 980 275) of Block E 391 Park Road, Regents Park, NSW 2143.
- Promoter’s Agent means Hachiko Pty Ltd (ABN 16 159 809 257) of 111A Union Street, McMahons Point NSW 2060.
- The Promoter’s Agent may be tasked by the Promoter in relation to the validation and approval of all entries submitted in this. By participating in this promotion, you agree to receive correspondence from the Promoter’s Agent.
- Information on how to claim a Cashback Incentive and the Promotion form part of these Terms. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
- The Eligible Claimant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Terms at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an Eligible Claimant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Terms in general.
- All Eligible Claimants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded the Cashback Incentive to the ineligible person. Return of the Cashback Incentive or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Terms and the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into with respect to the decision.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed by the Promoter to have breached any of these Terms or engaged in unlawful or improper misconduct compromising the fair and just running of the promotion.
- The Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Claimant in its absolute discretion.
- To qualify for the Cashback Incentive, the purchase of an Eligible Product must be made between 00:01AEDT 1 October 2020 and 23:59 AEDT 31 January 2021 inclusive (Purchase Period).
- For the purposes of the Promotion, ‘Purchase’ of an Eligible Product means the full payment of the price of the Eligible Product with no balance.
- Claims for the Cashback Incentive must be submitted between 00:01 AEST on 1 October 2020 and 16:59 AEST on 21 February 2021 (Claim Period).
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
- The promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older who meet the entry requirements detailed in these Terms, excluding:
- management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, the Participating Outlets and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the promotion;
- persons or organisations who make the purchase in the name of a trust, company, business, or commercial or residential developers, builders, subcontractors, installers, resellers or real estate agents, or any other person or organisation who makes the purchase for business purposes;
- a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 14) – b.)of these Terms (whether a biological relation or not);
- persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any other promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter,
- Purchase of the Eligible Product(s) must be for domestic and residential use only, and not for non-residential, industrial or business use. Tax Invoice(s) issued to a business will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Claimant in its absolute discretion.
HOW TO CLAIM THE CASHBACK INCENTIVE
- To qualify for the Cashback Incentive, an Eligible Claimant must:
- Purchase an Eligible Product from a Participating Outlet during the Purchase Period; and
- During the Claim Period, fully complete and submit the Cashback Incentive Form (Claim Form) available online at mhiaa.com.au/promotion and provide the following information:
- all details requested by the Promoter, including but not limited to, their first name, surname, contact phone number, street address, age and email address;
- the outdoor model and serial number of the Eligible Product purchased (if the serial number is not shown on the Tax Invoice, refer to the online Claim Form at mhiaa.com.au/promotion for details on how to find the serial number on the unit); Any claims submitted without a valid serial number will be declined;
- the name of the Participating Outlet where the Eligible Product was purchased;
- a photograph or scanned copy of a Tax Invoice(s) clearly showing:
- the Eligible Claimant’s full name;
- the street address,
- the model of an Eligible Product purchased;
- the store of purchase; and
- the date of purchase.
For the avoidance of doubt, Tax Invoices and/or Proof of Purchase not containing the above information will be invalid and will not be eligible for a Cashback Incentive. Proforma or Deposit Invoices will not be accepted.
(Proof of Purchase)
A maximum of three (3) Eligible Products purchased in one (1) transaction can be submitted per claim. Duplicate tax invoices will be rejected.
- a photograph or scanned copy of a household bill with the same street address the Claimant has submitted on the Claim Form. It may be a copy of a current Council Rates Notice, or Utility Accounts (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, or Water) dated within the previous three (3) months from the date when Claim was submitted.
- correct bank details for electronic fund transfer (EFT) of the Cashback Incentive by the Promoter for the approved claims, including:
- Account Number;
- Account Name;
- Bank Name; and
- All claims must be validated and approved by the Promoter’s Agent before the Cashback Incentive will be paid out.
- Multiple claims are permitted up to a maximum of three (3) claims by the Eligible Claimant (containing up to 3 Eligible Products per claim).
- The Proof of Purchase should clearly state Installation Address that matches the street address submitted on the Claim Form. The Eligible Claimant’s full name should match the purchaser name on the Proof of Purchase submitted with the claim.
- The Eligible Claimant must provide an alternative email address on the Claim Form for each additional claim.
ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS & CASHBACK INCENTIVE VALUE
- Eligible Products are listed in the table below. The value of the Cashback Incentive available to be claimed for each Eligible Product is referenced next to the respective
- This promotion is subject to stock availability of the Eligible Products.
- The Promoter may, during the Promotional Period, add or remove any additional products to the list of Eligible Products at any time in their sole discretion.
|Product Series||SET Model No||Indoor Unit Model No||Outdoor Unit Model No||Capacity||Cashback Value|
|WALL MOUNTED SINGLE SPLIT SYSTEMS|
|Avanti® Cool Only||SRK10YSA-W-Set||SRK10YSA-W||SRC10YSA-W||2.5kW||$100|
|Avanti PLUS® series||SRK20ZSXA-W-Set||SRK20ZSXA-W||SRC20ZSXA-W||2.0kW||$150|
|Bronte® Cool Only||SRK24YRA-W-Set||SRK24YRA-W||SRC24YRA-W||7.1kW||$200|
- The Cashback Incentive is only paid in Australian dollars (AUD) via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to the account nominated by the Eligible Claimant on the Claim Form. The value of the Cashback Incentive will depend on the Eligible Product purchased as set out above at paragraph 22.
- Eligible Claimants should allow approximately six (6) weeks from the date of when they submit their Eligible Claim to receive their Cashback
- It is the Eligible Claimant’s responsibility to ensure that all details provided for the payment of the Cashback Incentive are correct. The Eligible Claimant is responsible for providing full and accurate bank details and the Promoter will not be responsible for any errors resulted from the Eligible Claimant providing incorrect details.
- Eligible Claimants must retain their original Tax Invoice (Proof of Purchase) which corresponds to the claim they submit in the
- To verify the validity of the claim(s) and the Eligible Claimant’s identity, age, place of residence and eligibility to claim, the Promoter reserves the right to request, at any time, additional information to be supplied including but not limited to:
- appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion;
- their Proof of Purchase that corresponds to all claims they have submitted for a Cashback Incentive; and
- proof of the Eligible Claimant’s identity, proof of property ownership by the Eligible Claimant, proof of payment and proof of Eligible Product installation.
- Photographs of the Eligible Product’s compliance plate that clearly identifies the unit’s model and serial number.
- If the items requested by the Promoter are not received or an Eligible Claimant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, any claim submitted by the Eligible Claimant will be deemed invalid and will be
- Only claims made by the Eligible Claimants in their own name will be accepted. Claims submitted by any person other than the Eligible Claimant including but not limited to installers, resellers, property management agents, family members, friends or any other person or organization whether on their own behalf or on behalf of the Eligible Claimant will be considered invalid and will be declined.
- If more than one person attempts to submit a Claim for the same Eligible Product detailed in the Proof of Purchase, the Promoter has the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to determine which of those persons is the legitimate Eligible Claimant.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has tampered with the claim process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Late, incomplete, fraudulent, falsified, indecipherable, discriminatory or otherwise offensive entries will be deemed invalid and may be disqualified in the Promotor’s discretion.
LIABILITY AND RELEASE
- Your entry into the Promotion, confirms that you own all necessary rights to provide the intellectual property constituting your entry.
- As a condition of entering the Promotion, you hereby grant the Promoter, its suppliers and their affiliates irrevocable, royalty-free rights to reproduce, modify and republish any material created as a result of the entry into the Promotion, including but not limited to your Promotion entry, photographs, sound recordings and video recordings and acknowledge you will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Nothing in these Terms limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Promoter’s website or submitting a Claim Form are the Eligible Claimant’s sole responsibility.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical difficulties associated with submitting the Claim Form that are outside of the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any Claim Forms not received for any reason during the Claim Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected Claim Forms.
- The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Eligible Claimant to automatically submit Claim Forms is prohibited and will render all claims from the Eligible Claimant invalid.
- Incomplete, ineligible, indecipherable or incorrect claims will be deemed invalid.
- Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database, not time of transmission by the Eligible Claimant.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Cashback Incentive, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
- Any Eligible Claimant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, breaches any of these Terms and Conditions, tampers or interferes with the claim process in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the claim process, will be deemed ineligible and as such won’t be able to enter the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- All customer enquiries, including assistance in completing the Claim Form, are to be directed to 1800 229 408 or email@example.com.
- The Promoter, the Promoter’s Agent, the Promoter’s related entities, the Participating Outlets and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
- Employees, agents, directors and contractors of all entities referred to in paragraph 48,
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, taxes, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- All information Eligible Claimants provide (“Personal Information”) to the Promoter will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act. The Promoter reserves the right to disclose Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion, including the Promoter’s Agent.
- Personal Information collected during the Promotion may be used by the Promoter for direct marketing purposes.
- Should the Eligible Claimant’s Personal Information change during the Claim Period, it is the Eligible Claimant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter via phone 1800 229 408 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act as well as any other applicable laws.