- Use the Mode button to select from Cool, Heat, Dry, or Fan Only operation or let the unit do it automatically when you select Auto option.
- Activate Hi Power mode to achieve the desired room temperature faster.
- For maximum comfort, easily adjust Airflow Direction in your room by simply pressing U/D (up /down) button.
- By combining a start timer with a stop timer, you can register up to 4 timer operations a day (max 28 per week). Once set, the Weekly Timer will faithfully start or stop the system at a specified time of the day repeatedly.
- Use Child Lock function to disable the controller and prevent inadvertent changes to the control settings from the youngest members of the family.
- Enable Night Setback to maintain your room temperature during cold conditions, even when the room is unattended.
For more information on the functions available and how to access them on your remote control, please refer to your unit’s user manual.
Control your system using your smart device (iPhone, iPad) or internet browser via to easy to use IntesisHome app.
- Control the set temperature, operation mode and fan speed.
- Control your system via your Google or Amazon smart speaker device.
- Control your system using Voice Command.
- Set up ‘favourite’ scenes and activate them with a single tap.
- Set your system to respond to the weather, you arriving home, calendar events + more**.
- Receive instant notifications and email updates and create usage logs**.
*Wi-Fi control requires MH-AC-WIFI-1 Wi-Fi adaptor (sold separately)
**In conjunction with IFTTT and other apps (must be downloaded separately).
***Some additional functions may not be available via IntesisHome app.