The 9.5kW Bronte® split system is our largest split system and delivers delivers an industry leading, long reach airflow of 18m in cooling mode and comes packed with range of convenient features and functions making it perfect for larger spaces such as a large living or dining room, up to 105m². Please refer to our room sizing chart for more info.
- Jet Air Technology delivering industry leading long reach airflow
- Clean Air Technology to capture smoke particles and deliver allergen and odour free air
- Wide range of convenient timer and scheduling functions
- Energy efficient utilising R32 refrigerant
- Optional Wi-Fi control with Wi-Fi adaptor.
|Power supply||1 Phase 220~240V 50Hz|
|CapacityØ||Cooling T1||kW||9.5 (2.5~10.6)|
|Heating H1||10.3 (3.2 ~11.9)|
|Max running current||A||17.5|
|Energy label||Cooling T1||Stars||2.5|
|Sound power level (JIS C9612)||Cooling(Outdoor)||dB(A)||69|
|Sound pressure level (JIS C9612)Ø||Cooling(Indoor)||dB(A)||48-45-40-26|
|Silent mode sound pressure level||Cooling(Outdoor)||dB(A)||50|
|External dimensions (HXWXD)||Indoor||mm||339x1197x262|
|Refrigerant piping||Liquid line||mm||Ø9.52|
|Connection method||Flare connection|
|Pre charged to pipe length||m||15|
|Clean filter||Allergen Clear & Photocatalytic Washable Deodorizing Filter|
- Use the Mode button to select from Cool, Heat, Dry, or Fan Only operation or let the unit do it automatically when you select Auto option.
- Activate Hi Power mode to achieve the desired room temperature faster.
- Activate Allergen Clear function with a simple click of a button. Run for approximately 90 minutes, this program is designed to eliminate the allergens commonly found in the room air and effectively lock them away from your airflow.
- For maximum comfort, easily adjust Airflow Direction in your room by simply pressing L/R (for horizontal swing) and U/D (for vertical swing) buttons.
- By combining a start timer with a stop timer, you can register up to 4 timer operations a day (max 28 per week). Once set, the Weekly Timer will faithfully start or stop the system at a specified time of the day repeatedly.
- Select 3D Auto button to activate the three independent air flow controls allowing for an even airflow to be delivered across the entire room.
- Use Child Lock function to disable the controller and prevent inadvertent changes to the control settings from the youngest members of the family.
- Enable Night Setback to maintain your room temperature during cold conditions, even when the room is unattended.
For more information on the functions available and how to access them on your remote control, please refer to your unit’s user manual.
Control your system using your smart device (iPhone, iPad) or internet browser via to easy to use IntesisHome app.
- Control the set temperature, operation mode and fan speed.
- Control your system via your Google or Amazon smart speaker device.
- Control your system using Voice Command.
- Set up ‘favourite’ scenes and activate them with a single tap.
- Set your system to respond to the weather, you arriving home, calendar events + more**.
- Receive instant notifications and email updates and create usage logs**.
*Wi-Fi control requires MH-AC-WIFI-1 Wi-Fi adaptor (sold separately)
**In conjunction with IFTTT and other apps (must be downloaded separately).
***Some additional functions may not be available via IntesisHome app.