|Power supply||1 Phase 220~240V 50Hz|
|CapacityØ||Cooling T1||kW||6.3 (1.2~7.4)|
|Heating H1||7.1 (0.8 ~9.2)|
|InputØ||Cooling T1||kW||1.58 (0.2~2.5)|
|Heating H1||1.60 (0.16~2.8)|
|Max running current||A||14.5|
|Energy label||Cooling T1||Stars||3|
|Sound power level (JIS C9612)||Cooling(Outdoor)||dB(A)||64|
|Sound pressure level (JIS C9612)Ø||Cooling(Indoor)||dB(A)||44-39-35-25|
|Silent mode sound pressure level||Cooling(Outdoor)||dB(A)||45|
|External dimensions (HXWXD)||Indoor||mm||339x1197x262|
|Refrigerant piping||Liquid line||mm||Ø6.35|
|Connection method||Flare connection|
|Pre charged to pipe length||m||15|
|Clean filter||Allergen Clear & Photocatalytic Washable Deodorizing Filter|
Wireless remote control
- Use the Mode button to select from Cool, Heat, Dry, or Fan Only operation or let the unit do it automatically when you select Auto option.
- Activate Hi Power mode to achieve the desired room temperature faster.
- Activate Allergen Clear function with a simple click of a button. Run for approximately 90 minutes, this program is designed to eliminate the allergens commonly found in the room air and effectively lock them away from your airflow.
- For maximum comfort, easily adjust Airflow Direction in your room by simply pressing L/R (for horizontal swing) and U/D (for vertical swing) buttons.
- By combining a start timer with a stop timer, you can register up to 4 timer operations a day (max 28 per week). Once set, the Weekly Timer will faithfully start or stop the system at a specified time of the day repeatedly.
- Select 3D Auto button to activate the three independent air flow controls allowing for an even airflow to be delivered across the entire room.
- Use Child Lock function to disable the controller and prevent inadvertent changes to the control settings from the youngest members of the family.
- Enable Night Setback to maintain your room temperature during cold conditions, even when the room is unattended.
For more information on the functions available and how to access them on your remote control, please refer to your unit’s user manual.
In conjunction with the NEW MH-AC-WIFI-1 Wi-Fi Adaptor, the easy to use IntesisHome app, available for both Android & iOS, provides complete control over your MHIAA system via smartphone, tablet or even your browser.
- Control and monitor the temperature when you’re away from home
- Set the desired temperature, mode and fan speed
- Access timers and scheduling functions
- Control both the left/right louvres and the up/down louvres.
Note: Wi-Fi control is optional and requires MH-AC-WIFI-1 Wi-Fi adaptor sold separately.