|Power supply||1 Phase 220~240V 50Hz|
|CapacityØ||Cooling T1||kW||2.5 (1.0~2.7)|
|InputØ||Cooling T1||0.67 (0.21~0.88)|
|Energy label||Cooling T1||Stars||2.5|
|Sound power level (JIS C9612)||Cooling(Outdoor)||dB (A)||59|
|External dimensions (HXWXD)||Indoor||mm||268x790x213|
|Refrigerant piping||Liquid line||mm||Ø6.35|
|Connection method||Flare connection|
|Pre Charged To Pipe Length||m||15|
Wireless remote control
- Use the Mode button to select from Cool, Heat, Dry, or Fan Only operation or let the unit do it automatically when you select Auto option.
- Activate Hi Power mode to achieve the desired room temperature faster.
- For maximum comfort, easily adjust Airflow Direction in your room by simply pressing L/R (for horizontal swing) and U/D (for vertical swing) buttons.
- With On / Off Timer function you can easily set a start and a stop timer, and your unit will faithfully start or stop the system at a specified time of the day.
- Select 3D Auto button to activate the three independent air flow controls allowing for an even airflow to be delivered across the entire room.
For more information on the functions available and how to access them on your remote control, please refer to your unit’s user manual.
In conjunction with the NEW MH-AC-WIFI-1 Wi-Fi Adaptor (which can be easily installed within your unit), the easy to use IntesisHome app, available for both Android & iOS, provides complete control over your MHIAA split system via smartphone, tablet or even your browser.
- Control and monitor the temperature when you’re away from home
- Set the desired temperature, mode and fan speed
- Access timers and scheduling functions
- Control both the left/right louvres and the up/down louvres.
Note: Wi-Fi control is optional and requires MH-AC-WIFI-1 Wi-Fi adaptor sold separately.