Featuring a 6 star energy rating and a range of convenient features and functions including an energy saving motion sensor and eco-operation, improved automatic mode for precise temperature control, super quiet operation noise and optional wi-fi control, the 2.5kW Avanti PLUS™ split system is perfect for smaller spaces such as a single bedroom, guest bedroom, kid’s room or a home office.
- Highly efficient 6 star energy rating
- Award winning, modern design
- Energy saving motion sensor and eco operation as standard
- Allergen clear system to eliminate airborne allergens and deliver clean air throughout your home
- Improved auto mode allowing for precise temperature control
|Power supply||1 Phase 220~240V 50Hz|
|CapacityØ||Cooling T1||kW||2.5 (0.9~3.8)|
|Heating H1||3.2 (0.9~6.0)|
|InputØ||Cooling T1||kW||0.44 (0.16~0.91)|
|Heating H1||0.59 (0.14~1.54)|
|Energy label||Cooling T1||Stars||6|
|Sound power level (JIS C9612)||Cooling(Outdoor)||dB(A)||57|
|Sound pressure level (JIS C9612)Ø||Cooling(Indoor)||dB(A)||39-33-25-19|
|Silent mode sound pressure level||Cooling(Outdoor)||dB(A)||35|
|External dimensions (HXWXD)||Indoor||mm||305x920x220|
|Refrigerant piping||Liquid line||mm||Ø6.35|
|Connection method||Flare connection|
|Pre charged to pipe length||m||15|
|Outdoor air temperature (upper, lower limits)||Cooling Mode||C||-15 to +46|
|Heating Mode||C||-15 to +24|
|Air Filter||Allergen Clear & Photocatalytic Washable Deodorizing Filter|
|Optional Accessories||Interface kit (SC-BIKN2-E) / Wi-Fi Kit|
Remote Control Features
- Mode button to select from Cool, Heat, Dry, Auto or Fan Only
- Hi Power mode to run the unit in a boosted power mode to quickly achieve the desired room temperature.
- Allergen Clear function to neautralise and eliminate allergens caught in the filter, ensuring a clean air throughout your home.
- Airflow Direction to adjust the louvres up/down and right/left angles or activate swing mode.
- Weekly Timer to set up to 4 timer operations a day (max 28 per week). Once set, the unit will turn on and off at the specified times of the day repeatedly.
- Eco Operation to save energy by automatically adjusting temperature based on human activity.
- 3D Auto Mode button to activate the three independent air flow controls allowing for an even airflow to be delivered across the entire room.
- Child Lock function to disable the controller and prevent inadvertent changes to the control settings from the youngest members of the family.
- Night Setback to maintain your room temperature during cold conditions, even when the room is unattended.
For more information on the functions available and how to access them on your remote control, please refer to your unit’s user manual.
- Enable Hi Power Mode to run the unit in a boosted power mode for 15mins to quickly achieve the desired room temperature.
- Adjust fan speed
- Adjust both vertical (up/down) and louvre position to ensure comfortable airflow.
Note: All wired control options require the SC-BIKN2-E remote control interface sold separately.
In conjunction with the NEW MH-AC-WIFI-1 Wi-Fi Adaptor (which can be easily installed within your unit), the easy to use IntesisHome app, available for both Android & iOS, provides complete control over your MHIAA split system via smartphone, tablet or even your browser.
- Control and monitor the temperature when you’re away from home
- Set the desired temperature, mode and fan speed
- Access all timers and scheduling functions
- Set the desired temperature, mode and fan speed.
- Control both the left/right louvres and the up/down louvres.
Note: Wi-Fi control is optional and requires MH-AC-WIFI-1 Wi-Fi adaptor sold separately.