|Power supply||Outdoor Unit||1 Phase 230V 50Hz|
|CapacityØ||Cooling T1||kW||12.5 (5.0-14.0)|
|Heating H1||14.0 (4.0-17.0)|
|Max running current||A||26|
|Sound pressure level (JIS C9612)Ø||Indoor||dB (A)||P-Hi:48 Hi:45 Me:40 Lo:35|
|Sound power level (JIS C9612)||Outdoor||dB(A)||70|
|Airflow||Indoor||l/s||P-Hi:533 Hi:483 Me: 383 Lo: 283|
|External dimensions (HXWXD)||Indoor||mm||Ø250x1620x690|
|Refrigerant piping||Liquid line||mm||Ø9.52|
|Connection method||Flare Connection|
|Pre charged to pipe length||m||30|
|Maximum pipe length||m||100|
|Controller||RC-E5, RC-EX3, RCH-E3 or RCN-E-E|
- Use the Mode button to select from Cool, Heat, Dry, or Fan Only operation or let the unit do it automatically when you select Auto option.
- Activate Hi Power mode to achieve the desired room temperature faster.
- Select Eco button to activate energy saving operation mode.
- For maximum comfort, easily adjust Airflow Direction in your room by simply pressing U/D (up/down) button.
- With On / Off Timer function you can easily set a start and a stop timer, and your unit will faithfully start or stop the system at a specified time of the day.
- Use Child Lock function to disable the controller and prevent inadvertent changes to the control settings from the youngest members of the family.
- Enable Night Setback to maintain your room temperature during cold conditions, even when the room is unattended.
For more information on the functions available and how to access them on your remote control, please refer to your unit’s user manual.
- Enable Hi Power Operation which allows the unit to run continuously for 15 minutes to reach the desired room temperature quickly.
- Easily adjust the fan speed of the unit.
Easily change the operation mode of the unit through the screen display. Tap on the icon of your selected mode from: cooling, dry, auto, fan and heating. when Auto is selected the cooling and heating switching operation is performed automatically according to the indoor and outdoor temperature.
- Enable Energy Saving operation where the unit automatically detects the outdoor air temperature to control the heating and cooling capacities to save on energy costs at the same time as maintaining comfort.
- Diagnostic functions allows technicians to view error codes on the LCD display screen.
- Enables extensive access to service and maintenance technical data combined with easy to use functions and a clear LCD display.
- Weekly Timer function is a standard inclusion. This allows users to set up to 28 different timers, on and off operations, in a week with 4 timer programs per day available.
- The temperature of the room is controlled by the remote control sensor.
- Easily enable silent operation which allows you to program periods of operation at lower noise levels, ideal for temperature control during the night.
The Filter Sign warning alerts you to when the filter needs to be cleaned.
- The LCD display allows you to see errors that may occur in your air conditioning system. The air conditioner will stop in the event that any trouble occurs. At the same time, the check indicator light flashes in red and the error code will be displayed in the ON timer display area.
- With the ability to control up to 16 indoor units, RCH-E3 is intended for use in a setting where everyday users only need access to the basic functions.
- With the RCH-E3 users can turn the air conditioner ON/OFF and control the mode, temperature and fan speed settings.
- Program your air conditioner using your Smartphone, Apple Watch, tablet or desktop. Available for iPhone and other devices with Android OS installed.
- Control multiple areas of the home using one Wi-Fi device.
- Turn the air conditioner on before you arrive home
- Change how the system has been programmed if you will be arriving home late
- Access the current room temperature of your home when you are at work or away from home.
- Program the air conditioner with a calendar schedule in an easy and intuitive way.
Note: Wi-Fi control is optional and requires MH-RC-WIFI-1 adaptor sold separately.