Our most compact Wall Split System with Wi-Fi built-in
With our ongoing commitment to customer satisfaction, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners Australia are proud to announce the launch of its most compact Wall Mounted Split System, complete with built in Wi-Fi control. The new and innovative CIARA™ series, has been introduced to meet growing consumer demand for connected living, compact systems, and quiet operation.
As the most awarded Air Conditioning brand, MHIAA have once again introduced a range of air conditioners designed with the consumer in mind focusing on reliability, superior technology, and product quality.
“With the decline in the urban sprawl and shift towards medium and high-rise houses, consumers are increasingly favouring state-of-the-art finishes and appliances, compact designs, energy efficiencies and air-conditioners are no exception,” says Diana Dulevski, Product Manager for MHIAA. She points to growing demand for connected Air-Conditioners with SMART Home compatibility and Wi-Fi features, while offering efficient cooling and heating performance.
“One of the most unique things about the Italian-designed CIARA™ series is that it boasts intelligent new features – some of which usually only come as an optional extra,” adds Diana.
These features include:
- Built-In Wi-Fi Adaptor: “Using the Smart M-AIR App, customers can control the system’s temperature, set weekly timers, notification alerts such as a shut-off reminder, and also view their power usage,” explains Diana.
- Voice Control Compatibility with Google or Alexa: When connected to a Google Home or Amazon Alexa device (sold separately), the CIARA™ series includes voice control compatibility allowing users to control their air conditioner from anywhere in the home.
- Compact Design: The new, smaller 1.5 kW capacity model is ideal for home offices or smaller room spaces, where personalised comfort is required.
- Easy to Use Remote Control: Complete with a backlight feature, the CIARA™ can be easily used during both day and night operations.
- Demand Response Enabling Device (DRED): Available from 5.0kW and above, the CIARA™ series is DRED enabled to meet growing legislative changes across Australia.
“The CIARA™ series comes jam-packed with all the features you’d expect from a multi-award-winning brand like Mitsubishi Heavy Industries,” elaborates Diana. “From its Allergen Clear Operation and Jet Air Technology – which utilises fan blade technology found in jet engines for high performance outputs – to its self-cleaning capabilities and its easy-to-use programmable timers, this series offers an extensive range of features and functions.”
“We always design with the customer in mind and keep comfort and technology top of mind. We believe that this series is once again testament to this,” concludes Diana.
Managing Director of MHIAA Mr. Yuji Ito highlights that the inclusion of the CIARA™ series to its existing line up is a further example of the company’s commitment to the Australian consumer.
“We are delighted to be launching the CIARA™ series to the Australia public. At MHIAA the consumer needs are always top of mind and with the growing challenges many families face and the reliance on the SMART Home we are excited to be launching this product for all Australian consumers.” Mr. Yuji Ito, MHIAA.
The CIARA™ series indoor units are available in two space-saving sizes, while the outdoor variant is available in three sizes. Available from October 2023, the CIARA™ series comes in a range of capacities, including:
- 1.5 kW
- 2.0 kW
- 2.5 kW
- 3.3 kW
- 5.0 kW
- 6.3 kW
- 7.1 kW.