Regents Park, NSW
9AM - 5PM
About The Role
An exciting new opportunity exists for a dynamic and experienced project Sales Professional to join our friendly and supportive team.
Based in Regents Park, reporting to the State Manager, this newly created position requires a high degree of client focus and the ability to develop and sustain long term relationships and liaising closely with the Technical Sales Team on each project to drive business within the commercial and project channels for the state.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Focus on HVAC project sales within NSW/ACT.
- Managing a regular call cycle with assigned Customer Accounts.
- Managing and improving results of existing customer accounts by implementing strategies to secure a greater share of project opportunity.
- Establishing new accounts and implementing strategies to secure a greater share of project opportunities and win rate.
- Utilize Tender websites to identify project opportunities and encourage the Customer base to tender listed projects.
- Present and promote new and existing products for customers and projects through presentations to groups or individuals of Account Holders.
- Liaising closely with the Technical Sales team to deliver project tenders that accurately reflect both customer requirements and MHIAA goals.
To be considered for this position you will have:
- Full Australian working rights (Australian Citizenship, Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizenship).
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Proven Strong customer relationship management skills
- Excellent conflict resolution, communication, and analytical skills.
- Proven experience in account management, sales forecasting, and budgeting.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of sales processes, especially in Project Sales.
- Knowledge of VRF air-conditioning systems (not essential but highly regarded).
- Trade qualifications (advantageous).
Applicants will be subjected to national police and driving history check.
Globally, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries is committed to EEO, Workplace Health & Safety, cultural diversity and fair workplace practices globally and boasts a great work-life balance for all employees.
For more information about Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners Australia, Pty. Ltd. please visit our website www.mhiaa.com.au
Contact email@example.com for more information.
No Recruitment Agencies